[sudo-discuss] Poem instead of attendance at tonight's meeting.

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 15:33:20 PST 2014

Last week tunabanas and I went to represent sudo at Southern Exposure's
grantees ceremony. (We hacked the acceptance speech, and showed artists
they are probably hackers too.) It got me thinking, and I wrote this poem
for sudo.

After and before, all the silenced outcasts leave their trace,
I myself learn electronics and genetics at sudo hackerspace.
Well not quite, but then intentions are there
An eager post-work brain doing what it can to care.
And the movement's building, more people join us to rock-it,
The latest anacho-syndicalists with a California nonprofit.
When only a year ago we were crash test dummies,
2 grants in a row makes us flush with ca$h monies.

-notconfusing