[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Documentary Filming at Sudo Room

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:02:23 PST 2014

TL;DR: The folks making the documentary on the commons have agreed to
produce it under a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license (yay!). They plan to shoot
b-roll at the space on Tuesday and Friday, and do filming and
interviews on Wednesday and Thursday. Please reach out to Bunker
(number and email below) if you have questions or concerns, are
interested in being interviewed, or have ideas for the film!
- -jnny