[sudo-discuss] Open source documentary

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Fri Jan 17 11:17:12 PST 2014

do any of the main video editing software packages have a human-readable format of how the edits are made?  I think it would be pretty cool to allow people to contribute source footage from all over, then people can hack together the post production, forking as desired.  alot of fine tuning can go into how you cut and rubberband the audio and video so crowdsourcing this really piques my interest...also does anyone know of open source editing software?  I used to use adobe premiere 5.1 and it was a nightmare.