[sudo-discuss] Fwd: The Omni

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Mon Sep 30 12:22:30 PDT 2013

Terminating the current lease means the latter, David. That is - at
that point, a new/better lease can be negotiated. Or not, if so decided.

While the details on what a co-op purchase would look like still have
to be hammered out in detail, it was my understanding from George that
he was interested in an arrangement that would include selling off
equity in that portion. Different organizations would put up money in
their collective shares and that wing would be organized as a co-op
with the different organizational/individual owners taking part in the
decision-making of managing the building.