[sudo-discuss] Fwd: The Omni

Rabbit rabbitface at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 21:19:13 PDT 2013

It's in Temescal, a 30 minute walk from AMT.  The Berkeley border is
farther north up between Ashby and Alcatraz.

Has anyone ever done a geographic survey of where Sudoers live and how much
time they're willing to spend on BART getting to Sudo?  I'm in Berkeley but
it seems like most people are closer to downtown Oakland.