[sudo-discuss] report from two (2!) women-oriented hacker events tonight

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 05:35:08 PDT 2013

Hi Marina,

Thank you for the insightful report. I am looking forwards to hearing more
of the lessons that you allude to about how we can make sudo more
woman-friendly. I want to offer any support I can to your new chapter of
woman who code. also I invite you to talk more about your experiences at
the next meeting if you feel like any recommendations can be made to
sudoers from these experiences.