[sudo-discuss] report from two (2!) women-oriented hacker events tonight

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 04:12:21 PDT 2013

"they rarely meet at hackerspaces because of the lack of ability to sponsor
food"

Did you mention that we haz bagels?
Lots and lots and lots of bagels..
if that might lure them...

Otherwise - I know we all need to eat food to live - but that seems like an
odd reason for hackers not wantin to meet at hackerspaces
hm..
-d