[sudo-discuss] Children/Security/Janitorial issues.....

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 14:54:10 PDT 2013

Hey all,

I had a chance to read this. There's quite a bit in there. I think we
should add this for open discussion at the next meeting, as well as
deliberate on how to meet with Laurie and possibly George to address all
these concerns.

David Keenan also has some proposals he'll be bringing that should help us
address many of these.

// Matt