[sudo-discuss] Fwd: THURS. AM! Put new trash bins inside!

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 21:59:42 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Subject: THURS. AM! Put new trash bins inside!
To: Matthew Senate <mattsenate at gmail.com>, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com>,
Bay Area Public School Organizing <
bayareapublicschool-organizing at googlegroups.com>

Hi matt/Jenny, can you please fwd this to SUDO-discuss?

Sudoers/BAPS ppl:

1. NEW TRASH BINS are being delivered by Waste Mgmt to the alley tomoro
(Thursday) sometime (prolly in the AM).

IF YOU SEE THEM, PLEASE BRING THEM INSIDE ASAP..or we will be charged!

2. Also, excess trash has tonight been double-bagged, duct-taped, left with
a note asking ppl not to go thru it, and put in the alley for W.M. to pick
up. (See attached.)

IF TOMORO YOU NOTICE THIS TRASH HAS BEEN EXPLODED all over the alley,
please either: clean up! Or: call me, 415-430-8362. Thanks!