[sudo-discuss] Rants

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sun Sep 15 21:47:47 PDT 2013

I'm trying to say this in the nicest possible way too. I get a lot of men especially younger men lecturing me as if I haven't marched in protests when some of them were in diapers. I don't like putting people in their place or telling them I have probably read more Marx than anyone around

It can be frustrating but maybe there's a kinder gentler way..  Getting lectured by self righteous men is my thing ;)

Sent from my iPhone