[sudo-discuss] relevant to you: bank account news

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 19:07:44 PDT 2013

hi everyone,

a refill of checks that was supposed to be delivered from the bank never
arrived and when jenny went to find out what to do, the bank people said
that it was a high security risk to have checks floating around in the
world tied to our existing account.

unfortunately their solution to this problem is not very elegant. their
official policy is that when this kind of thing happens that they open a
new account with a new account number to avoid any possibility of someone
using the checks to inappropriately draw on the old account.

what this means for us is that we have to *provide them with a list of
things that we are expecting to draw on and go into the old account*
and *redirect
things to the new account*.

so, if you have direct deposit set up to the old account, please let me
know so that we can give them a heads up.

new checks are on their way to the bank and they will let us know when they
arrive.

finally, our current balance is $911.48. please pay your dues.

- marina