[sudo-discuss] Pinnacle of cultural diversity

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 17:10:51 PDT 2013

Amber,

Thanks for sharing the Video "The Origin of the phrase 'women of
colour'"[1]. I have often felt uneasy about using or even listening to the
phare because I don't like subscribing to the "colour theory" of race, and
try to stop using colour descriptors for people. However it's good to know
the purpose behind the designation which I support quite a lot.

Thanks for sharing,

Max

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82vl34mi4Iw&feature=youtu.be