[sudo-discuss] [Sudo-kids] Fwd: Children

Carolyn Lunger carolyn.lunger at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 16:28:21 PDT 2013

So they are asking for ALL of Sudo Room to be insured, is that correct? Regardless of kids or no kids.

Seriously I would not want to rent there anymore due to the frequent outbursts anyway. It just isn't a healthy situation for adults or children.

It is not considered a day care center if parents are on the premises and stays by the sides of the children helping them with their projects. That is how hackerscouts does it.

Perhaps someone can contact Al Billings of Ace Monster Toys and ask him about insurance and such as they housed Hackerscouts.

Carolyn