[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Children

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 21:40:23 PDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laurie Cooperman Rosen <Lscoop at comcast.net>
Date: Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Subject: Children
To: eddan at eddan.com, mattsenate at gmail.com, exchequer at sudoroom.org,
poems at zachhouston.com

Hi All-****

We are having big problems with the number of children in the building.  We
are not insured for children, and to use that space for any type of
children’s program the City has stringent requirements that must be met,
both in terms of physical layout/inspections and insurance.  Children
(under 18) should not be in the space except when accompanied by their
parent(s) with advance notice to us.  There should be no special programs
involving children happening in the upstairs area.  We are also aghast at
the destruction that has been done to the restrooms by the children, and
ask that all children using the bathroom be accompanied by and monitored by
their parents.  The stress on the restrooms in general has been huge
because of the number of people in the building from The Bay Area Public
School and The Sudo Room, and we ask that you start to clean the bathrooms
regularly or be prepared to start to pay for the additional Janitorial
time/supplies that are driving us both crazy!****

Also, the ADA restroom is for the disabled, and should not be used except
when others are full or for a special reason.  The stress being put on that
room could mean that when it is really needed it may not be in working
condition.****

Please call George if you need any clarification on these issues, and
thanks in advance for cooperating with us on these matters.****

Laurie & George****

** **