[sudo-discuss] Common area unavailable Sunday 9/15

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 16:19:05 PDT 2013

Thanks yardena!

I emailed Ron (who's leading the bioinformatics class) to let him know,
though I think actually there won't be a class that day as the classes
start Sep 8 and are biweekly according to the event description.

Oakland Nights Live is the night before, so I'll ask them to be
extra-thoughtfUl wrt cleanup that night. They've been doing pretty great
lately!

Also put this on our common space calendar here:
http://2141broadway.wordpress.com

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org