[sudo-discuss] Common area unavailable Sunday 9/15

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 23:23:08 PDT 2013

Our landlord has informed us that he's having his birthday party in
the common area the night of Sunday September 15th. There is a raw
food event scheduled for 3-5, and the party will start setting up soon
after. It sounds like it will be a fancy catered affair. He's asked us
to have the room as clean as possible beforehand - including finding
temporary places for a lot of the furniture and things that usually
live out there.

He was not aware of other events scheduled for that night but I think
bioinformatics is. Possibly others. We'll have to keep events inside
Sudoroom and the Public School, or negotiate use of the vacant rooms.