[sudo-discuss] Tabling at the 2nd Annual East Bay Anarchist Book Fair

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 17:06:01 PDT 2013

Hi!

Sounds excellent :-) Hol just printed some nice things for the table
tomorrow, and we'll both aim to arrive between 9 and 10 to set up the
table. I'll also bring some Cryptoparty fliers, stickers, my Pirate Party
balloon and the poster we made for the mesh networking project. ^_^

If anyone more inclined to mornings would be willing to come early for
setup, please message me off-list!

Two other sudoers have said they'll be dropping in at some point during the
day. If we could get a few more volunteers, we could man our table in a
truly distributed fashion ;)

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org