[sudo-discuss] Can BAPS share SUDO table at Anarchist Bookfair?

Gregg Horton greggahorton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:46:52 PDT 2013

As an organizer of the bookfair, i should express we have a bit of an
issue with the sharing of tables.

it is not up to any of the tablers to decide who shares a table with
them. if they're willing to share a table then they should let us know
because there are other people who requested first. We want to make
sure that anarchist projects get prioritized.