[sudo-discuss] Breaking: Oakland to lead country in diverting anti-terror funding to ubiquitous warrantless surveillance

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 11:37:26 PDT 2013

this DAC shit is totally out of control. We have to start working on making
the enormous problems it represents visible to everyone.

I'd like it we could fold activism & awareness around the DAC into the
cryptoparty, or have a cryptoparty around brainstorming how to tackle this
issue locally.

Solidarity,
david