[sudo-discuss] Oct 30th: "A Just Bay Area - Conference 2013"

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:30:06 PDT 2013

"The Equity Collaborative of the Bay Area Regional Prosperity Plan
Project invites
you to join with advocates, community-based organizations, local leaders,
and public agencies to discuss how we can better organize and collaborate
for equitable housing, transportation, and jobs. Affordable housing, living
wage jobs, access to transportation, and displacement prevention are
critical issues for our communities. How can we better collaborate for
equity?"

looks free!: http://equityconference2013-estw.eventbrite.com/