[sudo-discuss] Oakland Tech Policy event

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Tue Oct 1 18:37:10 PDT 2013

I agree with Pete's suggestion that the more neutral the event, the more credibility it could have.

Forwarding the only message I've received about this potential event. Removing details from the message below out of respect for the campaign's confidentiality. I will forward along the email address to whoever ends up being point person contact if there is support for Sudo Room to be involved in the event.

sent from eddan.com

Begin forwarded message: