[sudo-discuss] Openwrt success! ...now what? Fun/useful networking projects?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 13:48:11 PST 2013

Hi Pete!

Congrats on your OpenWRT success! You're actually just a few blocks from a
bunch of us who are working on Sudo Mesh / People's Open
Network<https://peoplesopen.net>,
and we are just preparing to launch the first experimental nodes, so
looking for beta testers! There's a mailing list
here<http://lists.sudoroom.org/listinfo/mesh>and an IRC channel
here <http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=peoplesopen.net> if you'd like
to chat with DIY networking geeks, plus tons of info on our
wiki<https://sudomesh.org>and code on our
github <https://github.com/sudomesh> ^_^

There's also a meetup happening in
Berkeley<http://www.meetup.com/Berkeley-Wireless-Mesh-Network-Meetup/events/151027212/>this
weekend to play with Raspberry Pis for mesh.

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://sudomesh.org