[sudo-discuss] Stop with the race baiting immediately

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 12:39:17 PST 2013

Some clarification:

The new location has been completely neglected for the past 15 years, and
we were intentionally invited by the folks behind Creative Development
Partners <http://creativedevelopmentpartners.com> as the kind of
community-oriented maker/project space they're hoping to see thrive in this
neighborhood.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org