[sudo-discuss] Sudouino! - 1st draft PCB

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Fri Nov 22 13:28:21 PST 2013

Hi Folks,

Attached is a rough draft with a number of traces etc still to be resolved.  The idea is to have 3 of the PWM pins hardwired (but easy traces to cut if you want) to 3 power output pins so it can be used to power things right out of the box, with the rest of the I/O pins terminated to holes that you can either solder pin headers through to use on a breadboard, or just go ahead and solder to the devices you're trying to run.  Comments and suggestions welcome!  Also looking for input on size and mounting hole spacing.  Also interested in peoples' thoughts on whether to use special connectors for the I2C and SPI ports.

Cheers,
Hol