[sudo-discuss] my experiences with "crime" in oakland [part 1 of ?]

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 14:49:34 PST 2013

I don't think rhodey was trying to stir up controversy, he asked a valid
question and I think I answered it to the best of my ability. If I offended
anyone I apologize, but I don't see how I could have (assuming you're not
an asshole).

And...on that note I feel like I've shared everything I need to share here.

-chrisbee

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Jeremy Entwistle <jwentwistle at cryptolab.net