[sudo-discuss] my experiences with "crime" in oakland [part 1 of ?]

David Barthwell david at vergegraphics.com
Tue Nov 19 14:00:04 PST 2013

Thank you Rhodey - I appreciate the assist.

So I guess that this is the famous "call-out culture" of Sudoroom in
effect?

Sonja, I'll try to find some time to reply to this entire thread in a bit
(gainfully employed - none of that government money for me, thank you).

I AM a black person, but I am most unfortunately not a statistician nor a
sociologist, nor have I conducted any studies - formal or informal - on the
correlation between property crime and race.  If you're genuinely curious
about the data and not just making some ... point, there's always Google.
Or DuckDuckGo.  Whatever.