[sudo-discuss] my experiences with "crime" in oakland [part 1 of ?]

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Mon Nov 18 20:30:27 PST 2013

There is a class of discussions I feel comfortable having on a public
mailing list and a class of discussions I feel more comfortable having
in person. While I agree that race and age are relevant factors in being
the target of crime, the target discussion is not a discussion I'm
interested in having or intended to spur.

What I'm more interested in exploring is the preventative measures that
can be taken to decrease crime at the society level and how Sudo Room
can lend a hand.

--
-- rhodey ˙ ͜ʟ˙