[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room's Values, Participation, etc

Eddan Katz eddan at sudoroom.tv
Wed Nov 13 17:35:31 PST 2013

I would like to quote a wise man (// Matt) who recently clarified the meaning of do-ocracy for Sudo Room --

It is the responsibilities of all members and anyone supportive of sudo room as an Association, bound by these articles https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association, to act in good faith, fairness, and transparency as individuals of a collective. We have a responsibility to each other, and I personally encourage folks to take action in accordance with our values, standards, cultural protocols, and ultimately fairness in order for the collective to function well. To me, this is the value of do-ocracy. We have to remain diligent in being responsible, but not to stagnate, if possible.

I would add (on your behalf, if I may), the Trust and Compassion you've been trying to help frame for us.
Been enjoying those walks around the lake. We should do that for meetings generally, I think.

-Eddan