[sudo-discuss] [sudo-announce] forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings

Art McGee amcgee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 13:47:26 PST 2013

One other thing:

Using the District of Columbia as an historical example of "neutrality" is
severely problematic, considering the disenfranchisement of the people who
live within the district. Sure, I get the point of what is being said, I
just think it's irresponsible to use abstract examples like that, when the
lived reality of those examples has led to oppression.

Art McGee