[sudo-discuss] Waste Management billz

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:30:14 PST 2013

https://www.wm.com/myaccount/
account | amt
00012-86938-43003 | Amount: $224.28
00012-87014-63003 | Amount: $71.80
Total paid: $296.08
Confirmation Number: 69784810329

As I mentioned to some of you, I've paid for combined garbage and recycling
for SUDO and BAPS from 9/15 til now.

Basically I consider this my membership dues to each respective group for
the past three months - essentially, ~$50/group/mo since Sept. or however
that works out.

I thought just paying this for SUDO and BAPS might kill two birds with one
stone dues-wise, but going forward it's obviously way less confusing to
have SUDO to take over the wm.com account and bill BAPS, and I'll just pay
dues to each group like everyone else...

Re: the wm.com login, I sent Matt this info a while ago, but at this point
I'd like to change out the bound email address from my personal email to a
generic sudoroom email (or at any rate, some other email) that sudo and
baps can both check.

Can someone volunteer a sudoroom or other email SUDO and BAPS can share for
this purpose?

Thanks,
David