[sudo-discuss] [consensus] Nominations for Board of Directors

Liberty Madison liberty at libertymadison.com
Tue Nov 12 23:21:41 PST 2013

Super Users
I would like to Accept.
Thank you for nominating me
I will not be attending the meeting on Wed I am on tour right now.
I see the value in Sudo and look forward to aiding growth in anyway I can

415.937.3785 Text/Talk
About.me/LibertyMadison <http://about.me/LibertyMadison>

#ThatTechGirl <http://www.instagram.com/LibertyMadison> is
@LibertyMadison<http://www.twitter.com/libertymadison>
Founder and Host @LifewTechnology
<http://www.twitter.com/lifewtechnology>:Translating Tech </to> Talk

OPRAH.com Next TV Show Host TOP 40 Finalist
www.LibertyMadison.com<http://www.libertymadison.com/>