[sudo-discuss] {consensus?} IRC ownership

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:12:02 PST 2013

As I said in my original reply, I was intending to post this consensus item
to the mailing list today - you just happened to bring it up first. Just
because I had time for the 2-hour meeting yesterday did not mean I had
extra hours to spend writing emails last night (I had to finish something
for work).

I see absolutely nothing secretive about this proposal that is currently up
for discussion on the mailing list until final consensus at next week's
meeting.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org