[sudo-discuss] temporary email suspensions

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:17:33 PST 2013

temporary banning is the way to go: then first one person engages him in
conversation, then two together, then the whole group: explaining the
reasons etc.

then if his idea of what is the right thing to do continues to disagree in
either gist or methodology ....  i would think a mutually agreed upon
parting of the ways...  in my fairy tale world

*Be seeing you.*