[sudo-discuss] sudo-word

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:19:18 PDT 2013

Eddan's idea of a Neo-Teddy Ruxpin Storytelling Machine sounds wonderful!
Here's a good review, for those of you who don't know what he's talking
about:

http://www.methodshop.com/gadgets/reviews/teddyruxpin/

The cool part is that there's so many different angles to this: you can
have some people working on the robotics of an animatronic bear, others on
a speech-to-text-to animatronics module, the writers of course focus on
writing some cool stories, whatever voice talent we have in-house can
record some of the stories, some of the software people can work on an
online platform to vet and download stories from, and the electronics
people can figure out how to download those stories wirelessly and control
the animatronics.

You could literally have all of sudoroom working on different aspects of
the same project!

Patrik