[sudo-discuss] Stuff in the back that needs to be fixed to enable great creativity

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue May 21 05:55:36 PDT 2013

I suck at cleaning !!! But I helped out a few weeks ago: I found these things in the back. They are probably still there.

They look like they enable a lot of neat creativity if they get some love. Maybe in between all the beer and burritos or during that someone can find some time::

Two projector like things . Just imagine! Instant art installation. One has a bulb that is new but the piece is off. Could some one help?