[sudo-discuss] 3D printer nozzle not heating up

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue May 21 00:01:50 PDT 2013

Whatever you learn from fixing the 3D printer nozzle, I'd love to
know---and I'd love to help

the Type A machine 3D printer has a design that isn't hugely different from
a RepRap model, right?

http://reprap.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=nozzle&go=Go

I think now is a good time for me or you to start diagramming and
understanding how this works. It will be cool to learn how to do things
instead of having to wait for some guy to come around and fix it!