[sudo-discuss] The corporate Matrix- whats wrong with this world- forwarded message

Patrick Schmidt psbschmidt at googlemail.com
Thu May 16 04:37:01 PDT 2013

>From Alchemyst Mystique
https://www.facebook.com/alchemystique

When are we gonna wake up to dead caterpillar matrix to see that :

Drs are here to make us sick
Banks are here to make us poor
Governments are here to enslave us
Schools are here to keep us ignorant
Food makers are here to keep us starved
Politicians are here to keep us disempowered
Media is here to keep us misinformed
Religions are here to keep us fearful and disconnected from source
Scientists are here to keep the status quo going and not give us best products

brothers, sisters, the matrix is dead.

So please

stop believing
your dr has your best interest in mind,
instead understand the power of your own body, magic of your own healing

Stop believing
your banks and rich people are here to let us have our fair share
instead start building your own world, your own abundance your own economy

stop believing
government is here to help you prosper, and be free
instead inform yourself about your own sovereignty and ways you can
change the world

stop believing
in formal education is gonna make you smarter, or give you better opportunities
instead figure out ways to become a hacker figuring out and learning
from life experiences

stop believing
food companies want to give you the best food
instead start making your own food, growing your own crop, your own crops.

stop believing
politicians are there to represent you to make sure your have your rights
instead learn to organize, create grass root movement which doesnt
wait for others

stop believing
what you see in media as being true, accurate, well-intentioned
instead start using media using critical thinking, not believing
everything they tell you, better yet do your research

stop believing
religions get you closer to God, and that they are your way to be calm
and at peace
instead start connecting to Source energy thru your own heart, thru
your own intuition in connection to the ever present magic

stop believing
scientists are trying to make our world the best they can, and give us the best
instead start creating the world you want, make it, and take every
piece of so called scientific evidence with a grain of salt,

Start learning about the work of scientists like Nassim Haramein,
Bruce Lipton, David Gruder. Mario Martinez.