[sudo-discuss] Hack Tha Police

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Mon May 13 12:21:34 PDT 2013

Given OPDs record, I don't think adding more police will solve anything.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/breaking-news/ci_23151173/oakland-police-too-quick-fire

What we need is a residency requirement  In order to work for the Oakland
Police Department you need to live in Oakland. You can even live in the
hills if you don't want to mingle with the common folk. But coming in to
work from Concord to try and police a community that struggles
with extreme poverty and broken social services is not right.

--Andrew

-------
Andrew Lowe
Cell: 831-332-2507