[sudo-discuss] Adapt Oakland (Community Health/Env/Green Infrastructure group)- Launch Party and Talks today!

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:53:33 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Adam found out about this great group (focused on community health,
air&water regulation and green infrastructure) and their launch party is
today and we thought we'd both share it with the broader Sudo Room and East
Bay DIY Bio groups as it could be of interest!

The talks start at 3pm with Drinks and music from 5pm and here's the
website http://adaptoakland.org/ and additional details:

   - 3PMSpeaker Series

   Introduction by West Oakland Environmental Indicators Project
   Updates by agencies and nonprofits on:
   - Community Health
      - Air & Water Regulation
      - Benefits of Green Infrastructure
      - Innovative Environmental Economics

   - 4:30PMAdapt Oakland presentation by Urban Biofilter followed by
   discussion
   - 5PM - 8PMPoster viewing, Beer & Food & LIVE MUSIC

--
Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 794 6463
ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com