[sudo-discuss] revolutionaries and the creation of new language

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 11:50:49 PDT 2013

That is an interesting interpretation and I can totally dig it. Though i'm
only using these terms as pure honest speech and not as tools for passive
oppression.

What I am trying to communicate is that I believe one's own philosophy or
elements thereof should be options that an observer adopts freely because
of a natural attraction, not through persuasive tactics.

Though it may also be said that I'm trying to persuade by not trying to
persuade... ;)

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us