[sudo-discuss] [Update] Alternative Locations for Sudo Room

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:51:20 PDT 2013

Ryan and Jenny are excellent! We went biking and found more places for sudo
room's future decision-making!

http://hackerspaces.crowdmap.com/

Please add more reports (choose at least one):
(a) tweet the address and details (e.g. a phone number) @sudoroom
(i) You can also set up twitter to post via text message to 40404 if you
don't have a data plan with your phone--ask me for details! ;)
(b) send an email with the same info to info at sudoroom.org
(c) use the web form https://hackerspaces.crowdmap.com/reports/submit
(d) download a mobile app (though the new android app crashed for me >.<)

You can also help by:
(a) Calling some of the existing listings, coordinate by replying to this
message!
(b) Offering to review old listings that might still be available!
(c) Trolling Craigslist and other websites with spaces for rent / lease.
(d) Contribute to this spreadsheet Romy set up:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amu8QvJOCyfkdFRkMnFGblJ3MzZDNFNRSS1MQzRBalE
(e) Organize another bike-about to find more locations!

The crowdmap platform released a new version of their software today, but
we can use the "classic" mode likely through 2013, with options to migrate
and such before then.

I have backups just in case, and we can back more data up as we add to it.

// Matt