[sudo-discuss] should we hire someone to clean up after events?

mattsenate@gmail.com mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun May 5 10:08:17 PDT 2013

Cleaning is life. But even if each of us tried our best to clean up after ourselves, there will be aggregated filth, incrementally built, plus the cost of natural shuffling, displacement--such is the burden of use and optimization! I think we should:

Communicate more clearly the necessary standards for common space.

Provide all event holders with a checklist for set up and break down

Clean up after ourselves and each other collaboratively

Recognize that some additional amount of cleaning is required and therefore create good systems for cleaning natural, aggregate mess.*

* my personal politics hope we can do this specific type of work without direct financial incentive.

// Matt