[sudo-discuss] Erotica and women's bodies

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Sun May 5 00:43:37 PDT 2013

Sonja,

I disagree with your views on masturbation. For one, I don't think that
masturbation causes people to have less sex. Here's a study a found by
googling I'm sure there is more data to back up the fact that masturbation
does not reduce the amount of sex someone is having.

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/womens-health/articles/2011/08/01/study-tracks-masturbation-trends-among-us-teens

It is also just, in general a healthy practice.

second, I can masturbate without porn, and with porn (as can most people).

I really believe that part of being sex positive is also being accepting of
masturbation as natural and healthy.

--Andrew

-------
Andrew Lowe