[sudo-discuss] Erotica and women's bodies

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Sat May 4 21:07:40 PDT 2013

Andrew, Sonja, and Yo's-

With or without the wank factor, consenting adult porn is a legitimate
expression of erotic and sexual feelings in the arts and literature.

There's something to be said for having more erotica and sexuality, and
less violence, in the media.  Speaking of things that would generate
major cultural change, keyword search "Prescott" + "violence" for
details ("Body pleasure and the origins of violence", widely available
online).

And there's something to be said for not indulging in the puritanical
bad habit of looking down on a harmless form of recreation that's more
popular in the world than baseball and soccer together.

-G.

=====