[sudo-discuss] rpscollective youth high school interns... would they want to take the 3d printing or tech classes at sudo room?

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 10:22:40 PDT 2013

Hi romy, I think that's a fantastic idea. What do you think would be the
best way to invite them? I wonder if this would be one way that we could
start a conversation with rps about how we can link our spaces...although I
don't know enough about their work to know what those links might look
like. Any ideas?

- marina