[sudo-discuss] rpscollective youth high school interns... would they want to take the 3d printing or tech classes at sudo room?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Mar 29 09:39:51 PDT 2013

max! i'm so happy you're linking sudo room to rpscollective

they also have youth classes and high school interns. wouldn't it be cool
if the high school kids could come to the google 3d sketchup class???

i'd be so into showing them sneaker 3d models i downloaded...
i think a lot of oakland high school kids might be like me! they'd be into
urban vinyl toys and sneaker spures.

http://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=sneakers&sa=

===

http://rpscollective.org/youth/

 questions -[at]- rpscollective -[dot]- org
510.238.9171
2278 Telegraph ave., Oakland, CA 94612
Hours: 12 - 7pm, Wednesday - Sunday.
Closed Monday and Tuesday.
 Rock Paper Scissors Collective <http://rpscollective.org>
 A community arts space
06.17.2009
Youth
To promote youth involvement in all of our programming, RPSC offers youth
internships to high school aged teenagers. There are two types of
internship programs: one, High School Aged (current partnerships exist with
Metwest High school, Lighthouse Community Charter and we are open to more
High Schools), and the other, under the guidance of an RPSC member working
in the intern’s area of interest. All programs are volunteer run and would
love your support! RPSC partners with High Schools to offer 1419 year old
students student-initiated, project-driven internships. Internships run
throughout the school year. Projects have included: entrepreneurial
airbrushing business, fashion design, gallery curation, and teaching teen
fashion classes. We also reserve one month of gallery programming a year to
feature our interns art work, giving students the opportunity to have their
work shown in a gallery space that reaches over 1,000 people every month.RPSC