[sudo-discuss] More ideas on solvency, this time from Noisebridge...

Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 27 19:01:58 PDT 2013

Yeah, March has sucked economically.  I'm waiting for clients to pay
bills that add up to a pretty decent chunk of dough, but until that
happens, I'm also sweating my rent this month.

I'm trying to collect enough of it this week to cover the bills for 1st
half of April.  As soon as I have it, I'll be writing a check to SR.  I
can hook up with Anthony D. any time, to give him the check.

-G.

=====