[sudo-discuss] More ideas on solvency, this time from Noisebridge...

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Mar 27 18:56:24 PDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Tommy York <tommy.york at gmail.com> wrote:
> Who seems to be having a somewhat similar problem in this bleak, bleak month
> of March (there's a lot of interesting information about their scale and
> reserves here):
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2013-March/035494.html

Hullo sudoers!

Happy to answer any questions, and pool thinking. I have no idea what
I'm doing, but I figured $10 was low enough that people might impulse
subscri be, and I very strongly suspected that being disorganised and
non-hierarchical just means people have no idea how to give us money,
whether they are supposed to, or how much...

d.