[sudo-discuss] Meeting Tonight Promptly at 7PM + Pay Your Dues!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 09:43:03 PDT 2013

hi everyone,

we will be starting promptly at 7PM tonight. during this meeting we hope to
finalize an amendment to the articles of association (please see below).

also, this is the *final week of the month and we are still short for april
rent*. please bring your checkbooks, cash, etc. this evening or pay via
wepay on sudoroom.org.

If you have items for the agenda, the blank pad is here:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroom* *(can someone please add the meeting
agenda template?)

thanks,
marina