[sudo-discuss] UPDATE/REMINDER: Amending Articles of Association on 3/27!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:39:12 PDT 2013

We were supposed to finally vote to update the Articles of Association
on 3/20, but the wiki went down on 3/18 and stayed down until this
past weekend! We didn't feel comfortable voting without the diff in
front of us, and knowing that the full week of "online-consentability"
was not fulfilled. But now the wiki is back up - thanks to all the
people who worked hard to fix it!

This message serves as your reminder. You have an extra few days to
review the diff online, to make up for lost time:

https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Articles_of_Association%2FConstable&diff=2980&oldid=2635

Hope to see you at the 3/27 meeting and finally make this happen!